Friday, September 6, 2024

An Acorn Spray with The Greetery


Today I thought I’d bring in a little Autumn Acorns with The Greetery!  This pretty die set is called Jumbo Curiosity: Acorns Die, and I’ve paired it with the Herringbone Parquet Die for the background.  I cut all the acorns and leaves on coloured cardstock (supplementing with the larger Oak leaves from Concord & 9th’s Autumn Inlay Die).  I ink-blended the leaves with Distress Ink, and hten added in some detailing with Coloured Pencil.  


The deep blue background is also ink-blended, with splatters of gold paint throughout to add some metallic splash.  



I love this beautiful sentiment for fall - "Every ending is a new beginning”.  It is from the New Day Sentiments Stamp set and is embossed in gold.  A rustic twine tied bow completes the spray.  

Thanks for joining me today!

 

No comments: