Sunday, September 1, 2024

Hello Mushrooms with Concord & 9th



Hello There!  Today I have the most adorable little mushroom theme with new items from Concord & 9th.  This set is called the Toadstool Bundle, and it includes a turnaround stamp, as well as coordinating dies and sentiments.  I’m pretty pleased with a cute colour palette I chose of Concord& 9th inks - Poppy, Juniper, Tidepool and Cobblestone.  It feels fresh!  


I started by stamping the background 4 times wiht the Turnaround stamps, then added the separate stamping of the Fly Agaric Mushroom and little flowers.  I popped them onto postage stamp die cuts (Waffle Flower).  The sentiment is from the die set, I just trimmed it to 1/2 of its normal size of words.  


Accents are simple enamel dots scattered, and in the flower centers, and its altogether cuteness for an Autumn design.  Thanks for joining me!  










 

No comments: