Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Beautiful Floral Note with The Stamp Market



I’m excited to show you a few of the goodies I picked up recently from The Stamp Market!  Their style is really clean and graphic and they have some really creative ideas.  This beauty which just had to get in my cart is such a pretty and large blossom called Floral Note.  I decided to go really deep and rich with this one and pick a very moody palette - coloured up with Copics.  


I fussy cut the design out, added in a few extra teal blossoms popped up and then placed it on a deep teal background, which I had already added in some coordinating 1/2” and 1/4” cardstock strips cut withdies from The Stamp Market as well.  I think it ties the colours together so nicely.  


The sentiment is included in the set, accented with my go to enamel dots.  I also added in some white gel pen to the flower stamens to help them pop.  Gorgeous floral isn’t it?  



 

No comments: