Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Trailing Flowers with Honey Bee Stamps

 


Hi There!  Today I’m popping in with a new design from Honey Bee Stamps that captured my heart when I first saw it, it’s a stencil called Squared Spring Florals.  I just love the unique take on a floral set with its trailing flowers, and the squared section perfect for sentiments or other focal point.  It comes with coordinating dies and a Squared Spring Florals coordinating stamp set.  I chose to stencil in some pretty and soft blues and pastel yellows that speak Spring to me.  


The Birthday sentiment fits perfectly, and I’ve splattered some white acrylic paint in spots as well as some light blue enamel dots.  


It makes for such a pretty card front, with so many colour possibilities!  


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the sentiment tucked inside!