Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Too Old for Balloons? With TCP




Hello!  I’m popping in today with a cute slimline Birthday card with TCP’s March set called Bunnies in Flight.  I think him being carried away by balloons is adorable!  After printing the digi, I coloured him up with Copics, and then trimmed out the edges of the balloons “out of the box” style, and then ran the image through a circle die.  



To create the background I used a retired TCP stencil and some white pigment ink to create the clouds in the sky, and then added a whole assortment of cute little banners from another retired TCP die in the colour combination to make it full of celebration!  
 

A few enamel stars finish the design along with a fun little sentiment for the Birthday person!  Thanks for joining me today for a little creativity!  

No comments: