Sunday, April 28, 2024

Rose Gold Flower Garden with Pink Fresh Studios


Hello!  Today I have a pretty design that could be beautiful for a wedding or birthday design using new products from Pink Fresh Studios in the Artsy Floral Bundle.  I haven’t made use of Washi Tape forever, but their gorgeous detailed tapes are stunning with all of the watercolour-y details and gold foiling, I’m really glad I tried them out.  This is Artsy Floral Washi and coordinating die.  It really makes for a quick and polished group of florals to play with.  I used the washi tape on vellum and then trimmed out with the dies.  


Next I made a circle card design and used the Intricate Stitched Ovals Coverplate to add texture to the base, and ink blended a bit of green ink on this layer.  Then I die cut an inner circle out of rose gold glitter paper to play along with the PFS April Challenge of circles and used that as my frame for all these luscious petals.   The sentiment is from the Artsy Floral Stamp set, embossed in Rose Gold.  Lots of shine and shimmer in this one!  


Finishing touches included a few rose gold sequins and gold enamel dots to accent the design.  Such a pretty flower garden!

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I keep eyeing that tape but haven't broke down and bought it yet :)