Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Bye Bye Birdy Postage with TCP


Hello!  Today I’m bringing you some of the March Release goodies from The Cat’s Pajamas for a second look.  I didn’t get a chance to play with all of the sweet things from the Release, so today I am creating with the Bye Bye Birdy digital set.  These sweet little chirpers will steal your heart!   This is a creative set that offers both lined bird and birdhouse images as well as images already coloured in to make really quick cards.  I pulled out my Copics and brought some sunshiney colour to them.  


After adding some white gel pen accents to the images I cut out the images with a retired TCP postage themed dies with deckled edges, and then added some postmark stamping with another retired TCP postage themed polymer stamp.  Postage style cards are certainly on-trend right now!  

I placed all the images on some brand new digi-paper from TCP called Spring is Here!  I printed it on some textured white cardstock and it really grabbed the printer ink nicely!  Then a layer of vellum anchors the postage with a few die cut hearts as accents.  


Cuties!  I’ve been hearing the Robins lately in my neighbourhood and it gives me great delight!  Enjoy your day, thank you for stopping by!  
 

No comments: