Sunday, April 21, 2024

Masculine Monday with Waffle Flower Postage

 

Masculine Postage Style Card

Hello out there!  Today I”m bringing you a little masculine inspiration with a number of company’s products, but all based around Waffle Flower’s Postage Collage Bundle.  Its such an ingenious way of creating cards!  This time I decided to go a little masculine.  If there is one style of card I’m usually lacking in its masculine!  

I’ve used TCP’s retired postage stamps, and dies (like that fun mailbox and acorn), then stencils from the Waffle Flower set, embossing paste (lower right corner leaves), and dies from Concord & 9th A Bit of Paradise for the tropical leaf dies.  


It makes for a perfect masculine design for a Birthday with the blues, greens and neutrals!  


Appreciate you joining me!

No comments: