Sunday, March 24, 2024

Primrose Garden with Concord & 9th


Hello!  I am all about a punch of saturated colour, so when I saw Concord & 9th’s monthly colour combo on Instagram I knew I’d play with the new Primrose Garden Bundle and incorporate these colours.  It makes for a very rich bundle of flowers.  I have to say, this die is amazing.  It’s HUGE and has so many ways you could incorporate the different dies.  Today I used it as the whole card front.   And its such a fun way to bring a lot of design punch.  


I added some sponged colour and coloured pencil to the different flowers to give some depth and then also splattered the design with acrylic paint to give it a more wildly boho/organic look.  For the card base I used Concord & 9th’s Basket Weave Die for texture.  


Appreciate your visit!  



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

A wonderfully fun card full of color! I do love color. Fabulous, Christine!