Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Hydrangea Hi with Power Poppy



Hi!  Today I’m bringing you a Spring beauty from Power Poppy from the Hydrangea Hype digital stamp.  It’s just such a gorgeous blossom!  Blue hydrangeas are always my favourite, so I couldn’t help but colour them in blue-purple to soft green shades.  


Then to coordinate the background to the card, and the ombre style I coloured the letters, I ink blended the background of the circle card in blue to green shades, with some white acrylic paint splatters.  A pretty die shape accents the shape of the blossom branch.  
 

Just a couple of enamel dots accent the top of the design.  Clean, crisp, simple and full of vibrant Spring colour!   

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is one of my favorite Power Poppy images. I'm not currently printing digis, but Marcella sure has the best digis. Your coloring is dreamily beautiful. One could sink right into those blossoms. Thank you, Christine!