Monday, March 18, 2024

Postal Birdies with Waffle Flower


Hello again friends!  I’m popping in tonight with an adorable design that mixes a bunch of company products in it.  I finally broke down and purchased a few of Waffle Flower’s Postage Collage products.  This one uses both the Postage Collage Mini Slimline dies, and the Postage Collage Mini Slimline Blocks Stencil.   I had such a great time combining things to create a little design I love!  

 

After adding in the main background colours through the stencil I also added in some images from the Everyday Stencil  that would coordinate with the leaves and birds theme I was going for.  Next I used some Spellbinders Dies for my little birds, Sweet Birdie Etched Dies and  Little Chickadee in new Concord & 9th’s colours 2024 Color Collection.  


I coordinated a few other Concord & 9th dies for the the leaves and some retired TCP stamps for the postage cancellation and cent marks.  Isn’t it darling?  


Such a cute little card, and I’m just loving how these postage collages look!  Can’t wait to play some more!   Appreciate your visit!  

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love your sweet colorful birdies!