Sunday, March 10, 2024

A Rosy Trellis with Alex Syberia



I was in the mood to colour, who am I kidding, I’m always in the mood to colour....so I pulled out an image I had printed from Alex Syberia Designs digital images.  A gorgeous arrangement of roses called Sending Love Bouquet.  The design is coloured with Copics, finished with coloured pencils, and then trimmed out fussy cut style.     
 

Next we have layers of beautiful saturated and ombre ink blended Wildberry (Concord & 9th) ink and paper, with the “trellis” cut from the Plaid Cardfront Thick die from Concord & 9th.  I also used the Quilted Cardfront Die on the base layer to add additional plaid and texture.  A layer of vellum creates softness behind the flowers.  

A banner strip of cardstock run through Spellbinder’s Floral Frenzy 3D Embossing folder anchors the foiled sentiment, using Must Have Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil.  


A few clear dew drops accent the design looking like drops of water.   Appreciate you stopping by!