Sunday, February 25, 2024

Diagonal Easel Florals with PinkFresh Studios





Hello!  Today I’m bringing you a design with a neat easel fold that makes your card a little bit extra.  PinkFresh Studios has a challenge this month called Feel The Love.  And even though Valenine’s has passed, you can always make a card that showcases hearts.  I’m playing with PinkFresh’s set Just a Hello, with coordinating stencils and dies.   I embossed the image in gold and then added the colour with stencils.  Above is what it looks like perched on its diagnal easel.   


And here is what it looks like closed.  Because of the circle easel base, you can make raise the heart  to turn 45 degrees.  Here’s the tutorial to how it works.  






Close up you can see I’ve added some vellum “greenery” to accent the heart and a few sequins.  I also accented the heart and cardbase with PinkFresh’s Ornate Medallions Coverplate die. 


I love how it turned ou!  Totally feminine and pretty!  

No comments: