Monday, February 5, 2024

A Parcel of Petals With Concord & 9th


Good Monday morning!  I just noticed yesterday what a difference in light we have in the morning now in the Northern Hemisphere, a little bit of sunshine goes a long way!  I’m bringing some more sunshine with this pretty little card today using products from Concord & 9th.  

I started with the new stamp and die Parcel of Petals Bundle.  The dainty flowers and that mini envelope stole my heart. And my flower loving heart feels such joy at the idea of flowers bursting out of an envelope for someone.  Now that’s a joy bringer!  


I chose a fun palette of dusty pinks to yellows with just a touch of ink blended tidepool on the leaves.  It’s all placed on a card base which is created with the Quilted Card Front Die.  To tie in the colours of the card I ink blended the top and bottom with Buttercup and Briar Rose inks.  


Feels like some warm sunshine to me!  Thanks for stopping by!  





 

No comments: