Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Mailable Background Series: Coffee Trio

 

Hello!  Today I’m bringing you another group of thank you cards I created to be mailable for colleagues I work with.  Because I knew I’d be adding a gift card in each card, they need to be light and without a lot of embellishment, so I focussed on creating fun backgrounds to give that pop of colour and interest.  Today I have a coffee theme going using  MFT Coffee Break, and MFT’s Small Brick Wall Stencil.  Each card got a different inking pattern with the Brick stencil, and I did add some embossing paste in parts of the stencil for texture.  


I also used MFT’s cute little coffee cup die cuts called Mini Mugs, and treated them with Lindy’s Magical Powders on watercolour paper.  They give great pops of shimmer.  And aren’t those coffee beans from the stamp set awesome?


For this design I also brought in the coffee stain from the set.  


You can really see the shimmery details on this design from the Lindy’s Magical Powders, I embossed the sentiment to give it more glossy texture.  I think they feel really warm, masculine and make a fun trio!  

No comments: