Sunday, October 9, 2022

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart

 


Happy Canadian Thanksgiving friends!  It’s our day for thankfulness, and I’m happy to share this day with my family and celebrate all that God has given us.  I just returned from travelling for work and am happy to be home again for a few weeks.  While I was away I picked up some new goodies from The Greetery and the Calico Fields release that was so fun!  

These stencils and coordinating stamp sets are so fun to play with.  And I really enjoyed pulling out all my fall colours of Distress Ink for The Greetery’s Stencilscapes Autumn Stencil and  Thankful Heart Stamp and Stencil.  



I’ve added popped up pumpkins and corn stalks to give some dimension, and a greeting from the stamp set.  I used my prismacolour pencils to fill in a few of the white areas to add a little soft colour and really give it that beautiful vibrant fall landscape.  

See you soon!  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I can see how this would be so much fun to play with. Your card is a delight! Happy Thanksgiving, Christine!