Monday, July 18, 2022

Define Good

 


Hi again friends!  I’m staying on a Christmas theme today for another Christmas in July, but this time its from The Cat’s Pajamas July Release!  There’s some real cuties in this month’s release, and I wish I could have played with them all, but crummy Covid has made it a lot harder to have the energy to create.  

I did do a little Copic colouring fun with this cute digi image called Define Good.  My favourite bunny is looking so innocent atop that pile of presents, but we can guess that maybe he’s a bit worried about how good he’s been this year.  


I trimmed him out and placed him on a watercoloured background that I had also added some TCP snowflakes (die cut) and a couple of thin strips of patterned paper.  That ties in a bit to the 90 degree angles of the presents and ribbons.  
  


Here are some past cards I’ve done with the items we’re releasing this month that might inspire you too.  





Before you go....there’s a Christmas In July SALE at The Cat’s Pajamas you’ll want to know about!


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You're a pro, Christine! These cards are so darn cute!