Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Spring into TCP this April!


Hello out there!  I’ve been a little absent from creating the last month because of work trips.  My first trips out of Canada in 3 years!  And then not just one trip but three trips in a row, so there’s not been much time for anything else.  But today I’m joining in with NEW Release items from The Cat’s Pajamas for April, and they’re so fun and uplifting!  

I’m bringing you two designs today, beginning with this dreamy one called Catch my Drift.  The balloons were such fun to colour in this vibrant colour palette.  All the colouring is done with Copics and I’ve trimmed the design out to pop up on this great stencil sponged sky and cloud background.  


I’ve accented the mini-slimline design with some of TCP’s new Black and White Spring Digi Papers, some twine and the fun patterned swirlys from the new Summer Borders Digi SVG’s.    I’ve also used the Summer Borders to create the sentiment clouds (just trimming out a portion of them to fit the card design.  A few iridescent holeless sequins accent and add some sparkle.  

Next up we have a sweet woodland design that was really fun to create.  


This showcases the new set called Into the Woods.  I created a little scene with some of the Copic coloured elements from the set, placing the woodland cuties on a woodgrain heart.  I was in need of some more Birthday designs so I used a sentiment from an older TCP set that had a nice curvy shape.  


I’ve accented the design with cut greenery using the new Button Flower Digi SVG. Tucked behind the main scene they add to that fun forest feel against the pretty woodland patterned paper (Melissa Lowry).  They’re such cuties!  

Here is a peek at the New Release Items I’ve used today....


No comments: