Monday, April 25, 2022

Customizing Digital Paper and NEW TCP!


Hi Stampers!  I’m back today with a few more new designs using The Cat’s Pajamas April Release.  As you might already know, Alma has moved into the digital realm with TCP and that means a lot of new and  different opportunities with stamps, accessories, cut file, paper and embellishments.  On this first design I did a little playing around with the new Black & White Spring Digi papers to coordinate it perfectly with this Birthday bear and the new set A Beary Good Year.  


I  began by printing out the plaid paper in black and white and coordinating it to my card by sponging onto the cardstock.  It’s transformed from black and white to a ombre multi-colour design that matches perfectly with my Copic coloured bear.  


This cutie is fun to work with too!  The set has all sorts of add-ons for all occasions that when used as a digi are really easy to make work.  So I gave him a party hat, added the cake plate in his hand and then heart birthday balloons and printed him out.  It’s nice to be able to manipulate images like this before printing.  


Some fun framing and accents with die-cuts, and he’s ready to party!  

Next I have a mini-slimline scene that’s perfect for those breezy Spring days.  


This fanciful bunny is from the new set Field of Pinwheels.  After printing the image, I added in some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink clouds using a TCP Stencil for the sky and foreground grass, and then paired him with more of the Black & White Digi papers.  The bunting accents are created with the Summer Borders SVG’s and I’ve added some baker’s twine and enamel dots.  


To fill in the grass I’ve used some flick strokes with my Copics to colour in more blades.  The sentiment is  stamped with a retired TCP polymer set, as I thought it was a perfect pairing.  

Take a peek below and the New Release Items I’ve used today!  Be sure to pop over to the TCP Store to pick yours up!  







1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Two absolutely delightful cards, Christine! I will say for sure that digital stamps like this are great for a person who doesn't have a lot of storage space for stamping supplies. So many fun possibilities! I love your darling cards with such clever and pretty designs!