Saturday, January 22, 2022

Valentine’s Power Poppy Style


It’s the season of Valentine’s!  I found a few of the Va Va Valentine’s from Power Poppy that I had already coloured up, so it was easy to pull these two cards together.  These sweet matched socks hung on old fashioned clothespins are a cute pair.  My boys love wild socks, so it makes me think of them.  

I’ve added a few diecuts from TCP to frame the image and add the heart accent.  A little twine ties it into the clothes line.  


Next up something a little more firey!  


This is a fun playful image for your sweetie!  I’ve tied in all the warm colours of the colouring into the background which I’ve stamped and sponged to really warm it up. 


The notebook paper die is also from The Cat’s Pajamas.  Love!  xoxo friends!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Still my favorite Valentine set and you make it look more amazing than ever. Love your cards and fabulous use of color, Christine!