Monday, January 17, 2022

Love, Hugs and Kisses


Today I’m back with round two of all new goodies from The Cat’s Pajamas for January.  There’s lots of love and nostalgia in this month’s New Release and I know you’ll enjoy it!  I’ve got 3 cards to show you today.  

I’m kicking it off with this cutie using TCP’s set Bear Hugs.  Doesn’t he look soft and squishable?  I sized the sentiment for this digi into the heart he’s carrying for a perfect fit.  

Colouring is done with Copics (see below) and I’ve added some candy heart themed designer paper to coordinate.  


Just a couple of accents including the paper buttons and the baker’s twine to keep it more flat and mailable.  


Next up, it’s Sprinkles the Cat!  

This dapper dude is dressed up for his favourite kitty in It Had to Be Mew.  He’s got his heart on his sleeve so to speak.  I’ve used all kinds of hearts from this release’s Nested Hearts cutting files 

Just a couple of holeless sequins to jazz it up and go with Sprinkles’ dapper dressed theme.  

And lastly, we’ve got a postal theme!


I had a great time making a random layout of elements in the Love Letters Set.  I layered different elements of the set in different shades of grey and black and then printed extra elements so that I could pop some of them up.  



A little Copic colouring, some baker’s twine and sparkly paper really make the fun colour palette work as well.  

Hope you’ll check out all these great sets HERE at TCP. 
 

Would you like to work with cute images like this all the time?  How about applying to be on the Design Team!  Alma’s looking to fill a few spots!  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

They're all adorable and super sweet with your beautiful coloring and inspiring designs. I love how you use paper. I also love the "smitten kitten" sentiment. So cute!