Wednesday, February 17, 2021

School Boy Birthday

 


I’ve been pulling out some older images and playing around with them, and I found this handsome little dude from Mo Manning called Yale that I knew would make a great Birthday card to have in my stash. I paired him with some new patterned paper (I just can’t help myself) from Echo Park called Hello Baby.  


He’s coloured up with Copics, and I lifted some of the “jeans” with Copic Blending Solution and the hem of an old pair of my husband’s jeans to give it some texture.  I’ve also added texture to the card by using a plaid embossing folder on the bottom half of the design to match the plaid I coloured into his collared shirt.  

Just a sweet little wood veneer heart to accent.  Here are the Copics I used below.  


Have a happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

He's just precious, Christine! Love to pull out the older stamps now and then. Your card has it all, from the cute designer paper, to the plaid embossed section, to your beautiful coloring. Great texture on the jeans!