Monday, February 15, 2021

Puppy Love Notes

 


Happy Day to you from me!  I know Valentine’s Day was yesterday, but I think we can tell someone we love them any time of the year don’t you?  I have a cutie from The Cat’s Pajamas Live, Love, Bark stamp set.  

Isn’t he cute tucked into that little envelope?  This design came together quickly.  Just some simple colouring on the envelope, and then a bit of gray in the shadows of the puppy, then cut out with the Coordinating Die for this set.  


I softly sponged in some hearts in the background with a stencil, then added three ripped patterned paper strips behind the puppy and coordinating Hearts from the Nested Hearts Dies, and sentiment from an older TCP set, Conversations Hearts.  A trio of enamel dots finishes the design.  

All of this to showcase our current TCP Tuesday Challenge.  This month it is to use patterned paper, so I hope you’ll jump in, there are two weeks left to join us.  If you win it means a $50 TCP Gift Voucher!  


Here is more inspiration from The Cat Pack playing along today...



No comments: