Friday, January 29, 2021

Warm Grizzly Bear Hugs

I really appreciate when stamp sets can be used for more than one type of occasion.  And it’s always great to find a stamp set that is versatile for guys too.  You’ll find both in this outdoorsy set from Power Poppy called Forest Fellas.  I made this design a while back for my sweetie on his Birthday.  He’s a big hunk of a man at 6 foot 3 so this bear holding his warm cuppa coffee (which my husband loves) was just perfect.  

I added colour with Copic markers, even giving his flannel lined jeans a match to the patterned paper I found.  

Another great element in this set is the cute line of evergreen trees.  I did some repeat stamping to make a whole row of them adding it as a border to my card and stamping the sentiment overtop.  


Some twine and wood veneer stars complete that masculine woodsy feel.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Pop on over and see the beauty Broni has to show you today!  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is sooooo fabulous, Christine! This really is my favorite Christmas set of 2020, and you've shown how versatile it is. I love the plaid, the stars, the tree border, the twine... I could go on and on. Oh, and I especially love your coloring!