Monday, February 24, 2020

Unicorn Smooches



Step right up for a sweet smooch from your favourite little unicorns!  I’m playing with this sweet little pair from The Cat’s Pajamas set,  Grab the Unicorn.  There are a bunch of fun ones to choose from in the set.  I coloured them up with just bits of gray and red, then trimmed them out to place them on this pretty frame from the TCP Die - Portrait of Mew.  


TCP has a challenge going on right now that is all about using Stencils...you have just 3 more days to enter for a $50 gift voucher to the store!  So, to bring you some more stencil inspiration, I thought I’d pull out the new TCP Pattern Builder  and create a plaid pattern with grey ink, the Big Beautiful Blending Brush and a red pen.  Really easy to use and fun to custom design your own plaid pattern.  I accented the design with a Heart Border, and then added a couple of patterned paper hearts with the Nested Hearts Die.  They sure are sweet!  

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhh so cute and beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

I smiled the instant this popped up, Christine! It's just so adorable and beautifully designed.