Saturday, July 27, 2019

Nature’s Christmas Tree

It’s another sweet Sneaky Peek from The Cat’s Pajamas today!  I was really feeling the mod sort of colour palette I used yesterday, so I continued on with it today, creating some glam Christmas Trees!  


This lovely set is called, Nature’s Christmas Tree it includes many adorable winter elements like stylized trees, birds, a little deer, stars and sparkle!  I recently added some new embossing colours to my collection from WOW Embossing, so I wanted to test them all out.  

First I created my layout of hills using the Holiday Topper CutUps Dies, so I would know where I wanted to emboss my trees, then I embossed them one by one, including that pretty scripty sentiment.  


For touches of sparkle I added chunky glitter to the tops of the hills, a strip of gorgeous green glitter along the bottom, and then some pretty clear holeless sequins as stars and ornaments on the tree.  Love the clean but glammed up look!  Here’s a peek at this pretty little set!  




Here’s the Cat Pack playing along today!  Be sure to pop by, I know you will be inspired!  




Are you In It to Win It?  Comment on today’s post and you’re in the running for a $10 Gift Voucher to the TCP Store!  Winner’s announced tomorrow on the TCP Blog.  

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely christmas card Christine
Gr Karin

Helen said...

I love this bright, happy Christmas card, Christine! The colourful little trees are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great cards with wonderful colors.

Helen said...

Like the whimsical look of your card, Christine. tfs

Annette:) said...

What an adorable card. Love the details in your creation.

sharon g said...

Your tree lined snowy scene is really cute. I like the glittery, chunky snow, and of course the cute, colorful trees!

Lagene said...

I love your creation for Natures Christmas Trees set! I love the sparkeling hills!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful colors and sparkles! Simple and sweet!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the charming trees and the glitter on your pretty card! Great colors!

Dee said...

Such a dreaming forest of beautiful Christmas trees!

B. Poteraj said...

The trees look great. I like how they are so different.

krazykropper said...

This card is so fun & the embossing powders are so pretty! Great design!

Charis Young
krazykropper at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

I like the cute and colorful trees and the sparkly hills.

Joan V said...

Oh my goodness, I love your pop of color trees! So happy you went non traditional colors for your past cards, too.

cghundley said...

Love the chunky glitter
on the hills. The trees
look fabulous on this
card.
Carla from Utah

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely and quite unique! Love the sparkle!

Traci M said...

I’m too late to the contest but just had to say how adorable is this card in all the pretty colors, Christine!! It almost makes me want to stamp a Christmas card!