Sunday, April 21, 2019

A Dragon Flyby



Having some fun today with the adorable set, MFT Magical Dragons.  I purchased it with my niece in mind, and yet it’s fun for a lot of different people and occasions.  This cute dragon and baby are flying off for a Birthday adventure.  I’ve coloured them with Copics and trimmed them out.  I created the background sky with Distress Oxide Inks (Broken China and Cracked Pistachio).  

The clouds are from The Cat’s Pajamas using the Cloud Border CutUps Die.  I cut the die it two sections to match the MFT Sketch Challenge this week.  


The glittery pattern on the outside of the oval is with a Tim Holtz Stencil and Nuvo Glitter paste.  

I few iridescent holeless sequins (from The Cat’s Pajamas) finish it off.  Another cute Birthday design to add to the stash! 

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just too stinking cute!! Love the colors you used!

Leslie Miller said...

This got me smiling right off the bat, Christine! These two are so adorable with the bigger dragon giving the baby a ride. Could be a mom or a big sibling. Super cute and pretty, too!