Monday, September 30, 2024

Sweater Weather Doggie with TCP

 


Oh it’s sweater weather, and I love it!  Welcome to the October release at The Cat’s Pajamas!   You’ll find all sorts of Autumn and Winter goodies this month.  Today I picked up the new Gnome for the Holidays.  It’s the cutest set full of Christmas gnomies, but the little weiner dog caught my eye and I knew he’d be perfect for a slimline design, and I knew he could pull of Autumn in his snazzy sweater!


He’s coloured up with Copics, with fine line sweater details done with coloured pencil.  Between his rubber boots, and toque, he’s a true Canadian ready for the season.  The sentiment is from a retired TCP polymer set, and I’ve added in the little leaves from a retired TCP Cut Ups die.  


The background dies give you all that sweater texture and the striping that coordinates with the image.  He’s sure a cutie!  

 

Here’s a peek at the set where you can see the cutie gnomes!   Thanks for dropping by!  




No comments: