Thursday, August 22, 2024

Blossom Butterfly with The Stamp Market


I had the best time making today’s card!  I pulled out a couple of products from The Stamp Market, including the Enchanted Wings Dies and the Big Bloom Bouquet Dies, to create a botanical blossom butterfly.  I cut out the different layers in vellu and cardstock and layered up the large butterfly die.  


I also have a layer of vellum underneath the flowered butterfly and a smaller butterfly in vellum on top with the butterfly body and an extra blossom.  The vellum adds a softening and see-through effect which is so pretty.  The dies are so detailed you really don’t have a to add a lot of extra.  I also cut out the sentiment 3x in white and Juniper so it would have more dimension and stand out from the card base, which I embossed with a Spellbinders Embossing folder.  


Before attaching the butterfly to the card base I swiped all the raised flowers with white ink to tie it in to the butterfly body.  Just delightful!  

No comments: