Monday, July 15, 2024

Botanical Postage from Waffle Flower


 Happy Monday!  I’m back with another postage design with the coveted Postage Collage Wild Flower Stencil.  I went with a fresh summer palette of cornflower blues, yellows and pinks.  

I first started with stencilling the blue background using Waffle Flower’s Wild Flowers Stencil in soft blue as a background.  It coordinates so perfectly with the Wild Flower postage stencils.  All of the stamp denominations use the Postage Collage Stamp set.  


After die cutting the postage with the Postage Collage Die, I then cut out the stamps individually with my cutter.  They are adhered in different layers with a few popped up.  


Looking so cute!  So glad I purchased these!  There are endless combinations you can create!  

1 comment:

Jennifer T. said...

I love your color choices. Gorgeous!