Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Spring Hyacinths with Colorado Craft Company


Hi there!  I’m popping in tonight with a pretty pop of SPRING!  We’ve had beautiful weather this week and it makes me think it might stay.  Today I’m using a pretty digital set from Colorado Craft Company called Thank You Hyacinth.  They recently offered it as a freebie, so it was fun to try it out!   Hyacinths have such a deep fragrance and come in so many pretty pops of colour, so it was fun to give them some vibrant violet shades with Copics and coloured pencils.  


I used a few background layers adding texture including embossing the base layer with Spellbinders Flower Frenzy 3D folder , swiping it with white ink, then using Pink Fresh Studios Mini Slimline Essentials Dies for the main layer and the ink blended stencilled layer (MFT Basketweave).  


As a sweet touch I added thin velvet ribbon and enamel dots to keep things simple.  Thanks for joining me today!

No comments: