Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Sunset Trip with Santa and Concord & 9th



Hello!  I’ve got a fun Christmas Card today!  It’s another design with Concord & 9th’s amazing Over the Rooftops Bundle.  Today I’ve used the interactive elements to the card design to create a little Christmas street.  The colour palette is a fun one with soft corals and purples from Concord & 9th for all the houses and design elements.  Wouldn’t this be a fun street to live on?!


Starting off we have a daytime scene with blue skies and a quiet snowy street.  Look at those tiny wreaths and bows!  I love the miniature scale with such amazing detail.  


But then, as you turn the circle you get a peek at Santa and his reindeer taking off into the sunset.  They’ve gotta get a jump on the deliveries!  For this part of the scene I ink blended corals and purples to give that sleepy sunset view.  Even the lead reindeer has a festive bow!


Really adorable don’t you think?  I’ll also have a video on my Instagram Page with the turning of the scenes, so head over there to check it out:  ChristineCreationsArt  This is such a fantastic bundle to play with!  

No comments: