Sunday, December 17, 2023

Foxy Blue Christmas Cloche with Concord & 9th

 


It's the week of Christmas! Many of you are probably in the same boat as me, and not quite ready yet, but I’m trying to enjoy the season rather than stress about it.  So, in the theme of calm,  I created a pretty monochromatic scene with Concord & 9th’s gorgeous Christmas Cloche bundle.   All the items included in this die set are just dreamy in miniature form, and then put it under glass?? Amazing.  That sweet petite element to the set is what gave me the idea for the all blues style.  I’ve used Concord & 9th’s beautiful Powder shade of blue, it’s just the softest lightest shade!  


I’ve added some sparkle to the garland on the largest tree, and some chunky glitter on the tiny one, as well as stamped snow flakes from the stamp set included.  Isn’t that tiny fox just darling?  The merry sentiment is die cut and stacked 3 x to give it some stability and depth, and I’ve layered all the elements in different depths with foam dots to give it dimension.  I think texture and dimension are key to making a monochromatic card work.  


The cardbase is die cut with Concord & 9th’s Basket Weave die to add to the texture.  It evokes the calm of a cool crisp night in the snow.  Thanks for joining me!   



No comments: