Friday, October 6, 2023

Shimmering Poinsettias with Spellbinders


Hi!  Today I’m bringing the shimmer and glimmer with gorgeous Christmas Poinsettias and Spellbinders Poinsettia Bloom Etched Dies.  I went for the full on red and gold sparkle for the Christmas Season.  I used the poinsettia dies to cut beautiful red petals, with the colour deepened using Copic Markers.  The petals are surrounded by golden leaves in sparkly gold paper.  It’s a striking statement.  To help give some contrast I used the outline die in vellum and placed it on an older Spellbinders circle die.  


I place all of this on a beautifully foiled Glimmer Holly Background card layer and then added a few gold sequins to accent and a sentiment from a Power Poppy Christmas set.  


Totally RED and festive!  Thanks for joining me today!  

 

No comments: