Sunday, September 10, 2023

Golden Leaves with PTI

 


Alright, I’m giving in that it’s ok for Autumn to come.  It is such a golden season with the changing of leaves, vibrant colours and new starts.  I pulled out a gorgeous background from Simon Says Stamps called Overlapping Dots.  To me it looks just like interlocking leaves, and it’s perfect for embossing, and using resist techniques.  


I used some jewel and autumn toned Lindy’s Magical Pigment Powders  and spritzed lots of water to create this gorgeous rich coloured background.  Then I used the same powders to also run through some leaf die cuts to accent this beautiful embossed verse from PaperTrey Ink called Psalm Reflections:  March Mini.  

Then I went a little crazy with gold splatter....I think I’d dial that down if I could now!  


Thanks for enjoying the beautiful colours of fall with me! 

No comments: