Friday, August 4, 2023

Stitching Saturday!

 


Hi again!  Popping in on a Saturday with a sweet stitching project that only took me an evening to create.  I thought since I’m enjoying stitching on cards I might do a few Saturdays showing you recent projects.  

Today’s design is with a new to me Spellbinders Die I purchased when they had their big sale, it’s called Stitched Card Front - Flower & Border.  It’s been around for a while, but I couldn’t resist the sale, and the gorgeous framing effect this stitching has.  


I picked some cool blues and greens, with a pop of yellow, for a really pretty combination, then after stitching placed it on this rich Juniper cardbase from Concord & 9th.  It really sets off the tones of the stitching.  The foiled sentiment is from Spellbinders called Yana’s Sentiments.  It is foiled with a Sparkle gold foil, so it’s not missing sections, its just how the light reflects.  


Just a couple of matching enamel dots to finish it off.   Perfect for The Flower Challenge Stripes and Dots Challenge!  

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the colors you chose, I tried a stitching die for the first time not long ago and really enjoyed it!

Aileen said...

Absolutely stunning creation, love the colours you have used and the use of enamel dots for the challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen