Thursday, March 16, 2023

PaRRty Like a PiRRAte


Time to PARRty!  We celebrated with friends of ours for their little guy turning 1 this week.  And because I was in the mood to colour something fun, I pulled out this cute set from MFT called Party Like a Pirate, it’s retired but ever so cute with its very pirate themed images.  I picked some fun Copic colours and after colouring, I trimmed out the pieces.  


I masked and sponged the background sand, sea and sky with Distress Ink, using an MFT Stencil for the clouds.  And then added in sand details with Copics.  A die cut frame helps anchor the image on the cardstock.    


Love the cute little details like the seagulls and gold coins.  


And here’s the stamped inside as an extra touch.  Kids are always such fun to create for!   

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Fabulous scene and awesome coloring! Love this sweet Birdie Brown set.