Monday, February 6, 2023

Inspired Die-Filled Flower Garden


Hello, feeling like a little spring?  Today I’m popping in with a cheerful spray of flowers using several new dies from My Favorite Things.   

First up, to create the background I watercoloured some Daniel Smith Sap Green and Serpentine Green, then created a cut-out with the lovely arch dies called Elegant Stitched Stax Die Namics.  Then using both the Fundamental Florals Die Namics and the Complementary Greenery Die Namics, I cut out lots of different flowers and leaves then sponged them with a number of Distress Oxide and Distress inks in pale shades of cream and peach.    


I spashed some splatters of gold using watered-down Lunar Paste along the edges of the patterned paper and flowers to give it some glitz, and I’ve also embossed the sentiment from Crafty Friends in gold, and accented with a few gold sequins.  

I think it would be a lovely way to encourage someone!  

No comments: