Friday, October 14, 2022

Wildflower Prayers

 


It’s hard to believe that we’re in October and my flowers are still blooming.  Today I’m bringing you another celebration of flowers using The Greetery’s August Release items including Sketched Wildflower Bouquet Stamp Set, Sketched Wildflower Frame Stamp and then Sketched Wildflower Frame Die.  The sketchy feel to the flowers gives it really nice flow.  And the flowers feel so delicate.   

I enjoyed colouring up this floral frame with Copics and used a complimentary colour palette of orange and periwinkle blue as the main colours.  It always makes for a nice contrasting colour combo, that and it’s my hockey team’s colours!


I used some distress oxide ink to create the background blue and then added this MFT sentiment die that I also coloured with Copics.  A few clear holeless sequins add a bit of shimmery colour and accent.  

Thanks for popping by stamper friends!  

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is lovely, our flowers are all gone now, so sad

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Christine! This time of year there are more wildflowers than one might think. Neon blue asters come to mind. They almost seem to glow when you see them along the path.