Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Roadtrips and Moustachios with TCP!


Hello!  I’m back today with more of the May Release from The Cat’s Pajamas, and today I’m bringing you a pair of masculine designs that are great for the Summer season from the May Release.    

To start off today, I’m bringing an card that is a nod to the start of the Summer for me!  Each year when our kids were school-age we’d take off for our Summer Road Trip the day after school was done, usually a 16 h drive to my husband’s home town and visit family there.  We’d leave before the crack of dawn and enjoy celebrated traditions each trip like banana bread for the breakfast to listening to Adventures in Odyssey to keep us all entertained.  Still treasured memories for our family. 

So, this TCP set is so nostalgic for me!  I used the new Travelin’ Man digi set, printing it on Copic XPress It paper and colouring with Copics.  Check out all his luggage!  
 

I’ve trimmed the image out, placed it on a retired TCP frame, and then added the “road” with the new SVG Cutting File Summer Borders, and then the sentiment from the new Summer Sayings Digi.  With a cute turn arrow from a retired TCP die set.  

Now I Mustache you .....


To enjoy this new Hipster set!  It is SO darn cute!  Combining it with the new Aye, Eye, I set I’ve created a fun CAS signboard card for the moustachiod man in your life!  I cut out all the moustaches and popped some up on the main image to give it some fun dimension.  A tiny bit of Copic colouring to add some red pop, and paired it all with the new Black and White Spring digital papers.  


Here’s another peek at a bit of the dimension.  It makes for an adorable clean and graphic card!  

And here is a look at all the new May Release Items I used today, hope you enjoyed the inspiration!


 






No comments: