Thursday, November 12, 2020

Let’s Cuddle With Forest Fellas


Hello Friends!  We’re back with Collection Two of Power Poppy’s Quiet Christmas Release!  This week(end) we’ll show you five more beauties that will be available in both polymer stamps and digital format.  

Today’s set is a heart-stealer!  It’s called Forest Fellas, and I think you’re going to fall in love with these guys.  They’re rugged, they’re manly, and they’re adorable!


This owl is a hoot!  I can’t get over his fun expression with those wing-bat eyes he’s got.  I think he looks adorable cozied up in his scarf and really fits the sentiment “Let’s Cuddle”.  I think this design will find a home with my hubby.  I think it could work for Christmas, Valentine’s or other lovey occasions.  


Colouring is done with Copics and I’ve used some fun stitching on my sewing machine, great patterned paper, and some die cuts (TCP) to mimic the pine branches for accent.  




The Copics I used are above. 
  

Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ll be showing you this week.  I think you’ll love the sets, and look at the great deal if you bundle them up!  Check out all the Quiet Christmas sets here at the Power Poppy Store.

Be sure to visit these Bloomies for some wonderful inspiration with Forest Fellas!  

8 comments:

Barb said...

Christine! I love your card! You've done a great job coloring this sweet little owl! He certainly is cuddle worthy!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous colouring and card Christine
Gr Karin

Barbara said...

Well, this owl has some great fashion sense! Love his red scarf and that background is superb.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, fabulous coloring of your owl, fun papers and stitching, too cute!

CherylQuilts said...

Christine, you are absolutely right that this set is a heart-stealer! I can hardly wait to color some of the other adorable "fellas." Your owl is so handsome and beautifully colored...he looks so real and is so stylish with his beautiful red scarf! I think he knows he's quite handsome! Hehe! Beautifully done, sweet friend, and it's wonderful that he'll be "home" with you and your dear hubby! Hugs and love! xoxo

Traci M said...

So adorable...he is so handsome too!! Love your background colors too! Wonderful work, Christine!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute.. The red is perfect and I like all the stitching. Christine this is darling.

Bunny said...

I saw this over at The Daily Marker. It's fabulous. Love your coloring. Can I call dibs on it?