Monday, October 26, 2020

Power Poppy’s Let it Glow!



I love when stamp sets can be used for multiple occasions, making them so much more versatile.  Today’s set from Power Poppy called Let It Glow, is so creative, and can be used for Christmas, encouragement, Birthdays....and done in so many ways, just wait till you see the other images and sentiments in this set!   I can’t wait to try more ideas with all the different elements, just wait till you see the sequins!  I can’t wait to emboss them.  

For this slimline card I’ve got a gorgeous string of Christmas lights in a row done up in fabulous vibrant colours.  Just think of all the colour options you could choose with this one!  I wanted to match this fun patterned paper in shades of pink, green, yellow blue and orange.  So, I’ve coloured up the bulbs with Copics and gave each of them a bit of a glow outside the lines with the lightest shade of each colour.  It makes such a cheerful, playful design! 


I love this affirming statement, and I’ve popped a little colour on the letters and added a bit of lime baker’s twine as the accent.  It’s a pretty clean and simple and quick card design.  


So, go on friends!  Shine your light!  We all need it.  


See more creative inspiration from this set with the rest of the Bloom Brigade...

Gloria 
Christine (you are here)
Broni