Monday, May 18, 2020

Birthday Bear



We’ve had the most beautiful long weekend here!  For us it was Victoria Day.  And though many days seem to run into the other these days, it was still nice to thoroughly enjoy our outdoor time.  It’s the traditional time when it’s safe to plant flowers and vegetable gardens, and I spent a lot of time doing both.  My hands and nails are dirty and my heart is full.  

This little guy looks like his heart is full too, and his hands are bringing the prettiest bouquet!  It’s with The Cat’s Pajamas sweet set,  Hugs Needed.  I watercoloured this big guy with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers.  He’s looking pretty handsome, maybe he’s picking up a date? 


I’ve die cut the shape out with TCP’s die Framed Up, accented with burlap, wood veneer buttons and a little circle sentiment using a retired TCP set.  


We hope you can join us in this month’s challenge.  It’s a great theme, and if you play along and win, you get a $50 Gift Voucher from The Cat’s Pajamas!


For more inspiration pop on over to visit:  
Cristina 
Brenda
Wendy
Nancy
Christine (you are here)

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

He is just too cute, love the way you colored him up and the great fun papers to go with him too, just puts a smile on my face!

Sue L. said...

Hi Christine! Happy Victoria Day. I loved her mini-series on PBS (US public broadcasting Station.
The bear is adorable. Love the watermelon rind pants and that cute belt. Also really like the burlap frame. What an idea to die cut it.
Missed writing you abt yr gorgeous colored flowers earlier. Love the way you color and shade and leave white spaces. You constantly inspire me!!!! ♡ Thank you.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh my word, Christine, this guy is the cutest! I love his striped britches and fat tummy. He looks like he's just full of love and is looking to give it away. Such pretty paper and I love the burlap and buttons. I never remember to use my burlap paper. Thinking I should put it out on my desk, hmmmm.