Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Carried Away by Balloons


Hello everyone.  How are you managing these days?   Just popping in with a cheerful design that makes me think Spring! (even though we’ve still got snow here in Alberta).  I used the MFT Sketch from a couple of weeks ago and created this cute little bear getting carried away by a great big heart balloon.  It uses the stamp from MFT called Joyful Heart Bears, which I think is retired from MFT now, but you can buy it elsewhere.  



I’ve used The Great Outdoors Stencil from The Cat’s Pajamas to created the grass and clouds in the sky using Distress Ink.  Then to match the bright yellow balloon I added the polka-dot sentiment flag and accent at the top.   I’ve given my cute bear some strong flick strokes of my Copic Markers to make him appear really furry.



I used MFT’s Wonky Stitched Circle STAX dies for the rounded part of the card.  If he manages to avoid the bees, I think he might go for a little flight!

Enjoy the rest of your day friends!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Christine and great design

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

so adorable, love your tag, great texture you brought to the bear and those little bees following along!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, so cute and sweet! It makes me happy! Your card design is as fun as the darling little bear with his big balloon. I love the bees, too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh this is adorable. Fun sketch and oh what a darling little guy.