Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Bunny Bakery in TCP's Sneaky Peek Week!


Welcome to The Cat’s Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week!  I’m jumping in on Day 2 of the release with an awesome set showcasing our favourite bunny, and today he’s a baker!  It’s called Roll With It!  



As soon as I saw the cupcakes I thought it would be fun to create a little scene for bunny in front of his own bakery window.  Not only is he a fabulous baker, he’s a juggling artist too!  It really draws in the customers!  The coordinating dies for this set make putting it all together really easy.  I began by creating the opening in the rounded door for the design with TCP’s new Birch Snowglobe Die and then creating the scene around the door with a C1 Copic Marker.  I tried to give the look of glass to the side windows with some reflective streaks of colour.  


After cutting out the different elements through the die, I added them to the scene. The pops of red really add some punch.  

Here’s a peek at what this cute set, the coordinating dies and the other dies we’ll be profiling today look like.  




Are you In It To Win It?  Comment on today’s post and you are in the running for a $10 Gift Code!  Winners will be announced at the TCP Blog tomorrow.    

Here are the Cat Pack Kitties showing off this set today!  

Christine (you are here)

3 comments:

Annette:) said...

Totally adorable. Great scene building. I think you carried out your original idea to a t.

Karthikha said...

What a creative card!! I love your coloring and the awesome juggling cupcakes! :)

Leslie Miller said...

It's that time again? I absolutely love the sentiments with this set. Super cute card, Christine!