Friday, August 16, 2019

Earthy Woodland Carpet



Jumping in to wish you a happy Friday and show you an earthy design using Power Poppy’s fun sets, Woodland Carpet and the Wild Mushrooms . I love when stamp sets that were created at different times coordinate!  To start, I coloured up the sweet little robin on the forest floor and all the good plant material with Copics.  Then, I created the coordinating background with the Wild Mushrooms set on Kraft paper using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.  With a bit of sewing and some strips of paper to ground the image it’s a very simple design.  


A couple of wood veneer stars accent the card.  I think it’s a nice cozy masculine creation.  

For more inspiration pop on by to see....

AllyJulie and Stacy  

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it''s beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

Allison Cope said...

Awww.... so sweet Christine! Love the fall colour palette you used! Hugs!

Lagene said...

Awesome creation, I love the background you created!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your beautiful scene! Beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

lovely coloring, cool background too

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Awesome card Christine. I love the colouring and the gorgeous background you made. This is a real end of summer card.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Helen said...

This is so lovely, Christine. Your coloring is exquisite and the overall design comes together so well. tfs

Traci M said...

Such a beautiful woodland scene, Christine!! I always love your coloring but I also really like the background stamping...it just makes the card!! Have a blessed day!