Thursday, September 17, 2015

When Pigs Fly


How about something just for fun?  I had this idea pop into my head when I was thinking about this cute set from MFT - The Whole Herd, so I thought I’d try to put it to paper for their Card Superstar Contest going on.  It’s cute and punny all put together :)  I stamped my flying pigs onto XPress It Blending cardstock in lots of “flying” positions and then added the curved sentiment with MFT’s Banner Day Alphabet.  I love how they look so surprised to be up in the air, like ‘whoa, I wasn’t expecting that!’ 

All framed out with Stitched Dies and some pretty polka-dot paper.  



I kept the design really clean and simple with a simple banner, button and twine to accent.  




Here’s the Copics I used.  


See ya back here tomorrow for something lovely!  



10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o these are the sweetest pigs fantastic card Christine
Gr Karin

Crestajune said...

Oh my goodness! This is so fun! Love it.

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE this!! SuperSTAR card right here!

Stephanie said...

Omg they are so cute! I had to comment. Your copic coloring is lovely as well! I just love it. Good luck in the contest!!

Marisa said...

Oh this is just too cute! Thanks for my mid day giggle :)

Leslie Miller said...

This is too cute, Christine! So pretty, too, with all the pink and polka dots. I just love those pigs and how you did the sentiment!

PaperDoll said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute!

Paula S. said...

Totally adorable and such lovely coloring work too!

Nora Noll said...

Oh my goodness!! This is so FUN!!! I LOVE the pigs!!

Aileen said...

Totally perfect, I love it. Brilliant card