Thursday, June 19, 2014

Psst....A Little Secret!

I have a little secret I’ve been sitting on for a while that I’m dying to share...


The Cat's Pajamas

This cute blinkie means I’m a new part of The Cat Pack at The Cat’s Pajamas!  When Alma approached me recently and asked me to join then, it was an easy decision for me.  I really love the whimsy and fun of TCP stamps, they are so well illustrated, smart, a little sassy and adorable too!  I’m so delighted to be joining this great team!  And I hope to inspire you with lots of TCP fun in the future.  

Go check out this link HERE.  :)

For a trip down memory lane, I thought I’d pull out some of my favourite’s I’ve designed with TCP stamps in the past couple of years.   You can see why I’m so taken with them.  And....if you haven’t checked them out I know you’ll want to!  












12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all stunning cards Christine and so beautiful designd.

gr karin

Jill Norwood said...

Congratulations! Gorgeous creations and I look forward to more!

Lyn said...

That is awesome news I adore the cards you have made and so look forward to many more <3

Chris said...

YAY! Congratulations! Your cards are wonderful you are so swanky it's just a natural. I'm looking forward to seeing your future works.

Nancy Thomas said...

Welcome Christine. We are super excited to have you!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Christine, congratulations! You ARE the Cat's Pajamas! Sweet, darling cards and so beautifully colored with great layouts! Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

That's great, Congrats!!

Brenda said...

Congratulations, Christine! Can't wait to see more!

Marisa said...

Whoo hooo :)( Love how you used their images. Look forward to seeing your creations.

Unknown said...

Your work inspires me and I am so glad you are joining us! :)

Linsey R said...

Hi Christine! Oh boy, you have made me one happy girl with your fabulous news!!! I'm beyond thrilled that you are now a "regular" Cat Pack designer and you are so very deserving!!! I used to wonder why the heck you weren't a DT member all the time!!! Now you are and I couldn't be happier for you my friend! You are so kind and talented and I really enjoy seeing everything you create. Congrats and enjoy the journey! I'll be along for the ride in the TCP fan side car hehe ;) Hugs!

Katie Sims said...

Congratulations, Christine! I am so happy for you and really happy for us too because we will get to see more of your adorable creations using these darling images! :)