Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Big Basket for Easter Eggs

Hello again everyone!  Crazy...more than one post in 24 hours!  But I'm back with the Sketch Card I wanted to finish up today.  It's an Easter theme :)


Here's Mr. Bunny on his way looking for Easter eggs, and the BIG basket is waiting for him to find them.  :)  I was originally going to have him hold that basket but you can see it's way too big for him to hold and still look alright.  So today's sketch challenge at SCS was perfect for the two focal points.  


Outside of the copics I used to color, everything else is SU, though the paper is retired, I love it's boyish plaid and stripes.    

Ok gang, laundry is calling me!  I'll be back tomorrow with another Easter card, I just HAVE to use some of my Easter stamps before Easter is over!   You don't mind hey?

Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Picnic Parade, Teeny Tiny Wishes;  Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze; Paper:  Kraft, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, SU! DP, Flourishes Classic White;   Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Copic Markers, Kraft Seambinding, Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Piercer, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Sponge

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's again a beautiful card christine.
what a cute bunny and fabulous paper.

greetings karin

Shari said...

I love it! Your coloring is fabulous as usual. Such a cute bunny!

Danni said...

This is so sweet!

Joan V said...

Ah, this is so cute. Just love the colors! Thanks for sharing.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I just love your card!! The papers and colors you used work perfect with the lovely stamp set!

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, great little images and your coloring is terrific