Sunday, June 25, 2017

A Pink Bundle of Joy




Happy Monday people!  It’s all sweetness today, as I’m popping in with a cute little baby design for you.  I put My Favourite Things Adorable Elephants set to work with some Copic colouring and this sweet designer paper (Echo Park - Bundle of Joy).  It matches the elephant theme perfectly.  I popped up the balloon with a foam dot to give it a bit of extra dimension, and paired it with a cute sketch.  



A few buttons and some twine finish it all off and it’s ready for a new baby girl!  

Hope your day is a bundle of joy too!  





7 comments:

Helen said...

This card is precious. My first response to seeing it was "Awwww! It's so sweet." Thanks for this beautifully designed card.

JoAnn said...

Such a sweet card. Love the adorable pink elephant.

KarinsArtScrap said...

o so cute and gorgeous Christine
Gr Karin

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Christine, this is absolutely darling! I love this sweet little elephant, and what gorgeous DP and layout! Sweetness! I should make a few to have in my stash. I can see this in blues for a little boy!! Thanks for sharing this one! Hugs! xoxo

Anne said...

My grand daughter is due in September. I think this card is perfect for them. Thank you.

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww... paper, dies image, everything so adorable! Again, your coloring makes it amazing. Love!

Conniecrafter said...

so very adorable, great dimension and the perfect papers to go with it!